Many of the leaders we work with are so pleased with the services we provide their organizations that they often ask us to provide services to them as individuals and business executives. We are happy to oblige with the following array of services.
We offer the following services to busy individuals who find they want to free their lives of routine tasks in order to focus their talents on the things that add the most to their lives. For these high-energy, high-achievers, we offer:
- Personal organization services, such as paying invoices and staff, keeping personal calendars, responding to invitations, contacting service providers, etc.
- Travel and hotel arrangements
- Special event coordination
- Correspondence and follow up tasks
- Numerous tasks to add time and efficiency to your life.
- With 25+ years experience in hiring top quality administrative staff members, Jane Barr Pino assists clients in this arena, saving time for busy offices needing administrative staff.
- Write and place advertising
- Review resumes
- Pre-screen applicants
- Schedule interviews
- Reference checks
With 30+ years of excellent administrative experience, Jane Barr Horstman has developed methods to enable offices to work more efficiently. Jane and her staff can plan, set-up and implement systems designed specifically for each client. Whether it’s setting up of a new office or re-locating an existing one, our skills, built over a number of years in administrative work, make a difference.
- Accounting (General bookkeeping, bank deposits, reports)
- Office administration (workflow procedures, policies and standard practices)
- Filing systems
- Tickler systems
- Telephone and Email protocol